Millipede Control for Henderson and Las Vegas NV
Household pests such as ants, silverfish, roaches, earwigs, and cricket are a nuisance, but are they a threat to your family? Controlling these pests may be more important than you think. Here are a few facts about millipedes you may not know.
- Millipedes are arthropods.
- They usually dwell in damp areas outdoors like your flower beds.
- Indoors they may hide under furniture and under boxes.
- Millipedes do not bite, but when agitated they do release a fluid that can be irritating to the skin or eyes.
- They can be found in large numbers near high moisture places, such as your sprinkler boxes.
- They feed on decaying organic plant matter so they can be beneficial to the environment.
- Millipedes differ from centipedes in many ways.
- They are slow-moving even though they can have as many as 350 pairs of legs, (two pairs of legs on each body segment),
- They curl into a spiral to defend themselves
Dr. Death Pest control is the first call to make when you want your home free of these pests. Get started by calling today.